29 April 2008

Stupid!

Well I just did something incredibly retarded. I'm blaming on the cold medicine. I just permanently deleted all of music on my computer!!!!  Isn't that awesome!  I thought so.

I have more memory on my computer now. 

That delete button is too readily available!  Nice!

I still can't believe that the only song I have on my computer is "Deliver Us" from the Prince of Egypt.


--


I backed all my music up on some CDs though, so I am pretty sure I can get it back.  Mostly I just want my iTunes purchases back. The rest, the illegal copying, I can deal with not having!  But my Enchanted soundtrack I really want back.

So I think I can get those back, but the CDs are in little old Centerville in a box. I am music-less for the rest of the week.

Wow!!  I still can't believe I just did that!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This why we have something called Time Machine now. What it does is back up everything on your computer every hour, and then lets you go back in time to undo stupid mistakes. Also, try going to yout iTunes account and via the purchased music tab in your account, contacting iTunes support. I can't make any promises, but they might let you re-download your purchased music again. Maybe.

Love the Yamagata.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones