16 April 2008

Intense Dream

Due to my friend Randy relating his "horrible" day to me yesterday, I had the greatest images running through my head as I put my head to the pillow last night. This dream probably was a result of me laughing at his predicament. This dream was intense in that it could happen, but definitely would not want it to happen.

In my dream, I was driving down the freeway. I couldn't see anything in front of me. So I shifted quickly into the next lane. So I was accelerating because I was changing lanes. As soon as I got in the lane, the extremely big truck (I'm thinking it was a gasoline truck) immediately pushed on his brakes. I run into that truck and then the semi behind me ( who was really close because I had just changed lanes haphazardly) crushed into me. So I am sandwiched between the two trucks. The crushing impact of the two trucks on my little black Honda civic went into slow motion, for my life to pass before my eyes, wondering if I have done all I needed to do in this life and wondering why in the world I changed lanes (patience is a virtue). I die instantly!
I don't feel the incinerating heat from the gasoline truck exploding via the crash of the semi that has completely squashed me, because I have died. I just know I was crushed.

Instead of actually going through the odd death thing (because my mind doesn't know how that is going to play out), I wake up at 4:30 am.

Well, I think I will think twice before changing lanes haphazardly anymore!! I've been thinking about this all day and wondering if I would die. The odds are in my favor that I would be crushed to pancake size. There is a miniature chance that I could just be sandwiched very tightly, and the expertise of the medical team would save my life. Wow, this dream was intense and is still on my mind!! Probably going to happen again unless I can get something else stuck in my head. I guess that teaches me not to laugh at others sorrows! ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Be careful!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that karma is catching up to you. This should teach you not to laugh at other peoples pain.

Love the Yamagata.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones