28 April 2008

Oh my gosh!

My nose is stuffy. My head is completely congested. My throat hurts. I'm cramping. My eyes are itchy. I can't sleep because of the previous. And it's finals week!

Do you know what I have to get done this week by Friday at 5?

I have to study for my Trig final and my Stats final. 
I have to clean my room impeccably.
I have to wipe down all cupboards and drawers in my kitchen.
I have to go through my clothes one more time to get rid of stuff.
I have to pack the rest of my stuff: including my dishes and food. 
I have to finish my eggs.
I have to sell back my textbooks.
I have to burn my math book if I can't sell it back.
I have to sleep.
I have to stuff my car full of stuff.
I have to spend a fortune and fill my car up with gas.
I have to pay my utilities.
I have to check-out of my apartment.
etc etc etc

I have to do all this and more while on a grand amount of cold medicine!

Yea.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We should have a textbook burning party.

SunLover said...

See the problem with that is if I can't sell it back for more than 10 dollars I will be burning it here in Logan!

Love the Yamagata.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones