09 April 2008

Emptiness

There is a major amount of white space on my west wall. My alarm clock is on my floor behind my space heater. My printer is on top of 3 multi-system paper boxes. Almost everything I own is in boxes minus my clothing. My apartment is slowly loosing its unique personality. My toilet is issuing blue liquid from underneath where the "flusher part" meets the "seat part". It's very odd. I am not exactly sure what that is from.  If that's not weird enough, I moved my bookshelf and there is a bright green spot (like kool-aid spilt on it). My box of candy canes was brought out of my bookshelf and I have not stopped eating them since it emerged. You know I had thought I would have a ton to write about but I really do believe my brain has turned off. I have no idea when it's going to turn on again!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If anything, I'd say that green stains and weird fluids add to the personality of your apartment.

SunLover said...

That is true. Blue liquid and mysterious green spots make my apartment unique!!

Love the Yamagata.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones