11 April 2008

Great Dream

Tonight, I found myself dreaming about a nonexistent, very far into the future reality.  -my own apartment.

It's going to be lovely.  Someplace where I can walk into the kitchen for salsa and chips without worrying about my state and appearance. where I can not be stuck in a 15 ft by 15 ft cube all day, because the rest of the apartment is so not anything exciting and calm. where I will be able to know where my dishes are at all times.  where my appliances can hang out on my counter. where I will know if the dishwasher is clean or not. where my fridge will only have one gallon of milk rather than four that I have to juggle around to get to my own. where I can go in my living room, sit on my couch and read a book and not feel utterly exposed, and odd. where I can close my doors, make breakfast and use kitchen equipment without being on edge all the time wondering if I am doing something "unallowed". where my walls will not be white. where the scent of candles will be constantly. where I can play my cello in the living room and not worry about anything. where I can really walk around and have a mix of scenery.

It will be great fun to have my own place. My own dishes. My own pots and pans. My own couch. My own bookshelves. My own television and DVD player.  My own fridge. My own throw pillows. It'll be beautiful.  I'm not complaining about my present situation. I am just stating a fact and dreaming about having my own apartment. Or rooming with a kindred spirit- my bosom friend!  It will be so joyous to enjoy walking into the apartment, shouting "I'm home." (if I am living with someone) Or if not, being able to turn up my country music and sing throughout my apartment!  Gracious me. This dream and vision just keeps getting better and better!!  As I said earlier though, it is a dream that will come true, but for the time being, a dream that will be locked in my memory for a far away future.  

Don't you love my new blog template. Tinkerbell is so cool.  The background makes me smile every time I see it. I have been coming back to see it time and time again today. It has really brightened up my day. 

Well I probably should go to bed for I am waking up at 5 in the morning tomorrow which is Saturday. Anyone who knows me, knows that is a rare occurrence and something I try to avoid at all costs!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do like the new background. Its a lovely change. And I admire your very realistic and achievable dream.

Love the Yamagata.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones