16 August 2010

Third Time's a Charm -- Hopefully.

Changing rooms is a nightmare. The packing of the boxes, the moving them all out and into another room, the cleaning. As the resident of Room 2, I have to clean the bathtub. For the last cleaning check, I cleaned that tub so well but failed and paid $20 for it. Awesome!!! Failing the check brought the cleaning lady - whom I'm positive came in with sandpaper and paint to make the tub perfectly white but leaving a brilliant layer of white dust-residue.

As I faced the tub this time around I was a girl on a mission--it was going to be clean! I took 3/4 of a bottle of SoftScrub to it. I scrubbed it once and then again. But alas, as the foot prints slowly faded away but a hidden weird dark stain showed up. (AH! the SoftScrub was eating away the paint and uncovering the hidden stains underneath.)

After two scrubs it still wasn't clean so I took Ajax to it. It turned blue!
It was a genius blue color.
Now it's white and my arms are exhausted. If it's not clean enough, I just guess I don't have the right supplies. I'll have to buy some white paint for next time.
I think it looks pretty good.
(for the amount of energy and cleaning product that went into it)

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I think it looks great! Amazing what the threat of a fine will do! Why didn't I think of that a few years ago?! :)

Love the Yamagata.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones