22 August 2010

Nasal Decongestant

The last few days have been horrible. My sinuses have killed due to the excessive amount of pressure they have had.

Anybody know where sinus pressure comes from? 'Cause I would really really like to know.

Anyways I had been popping Ibuprofen or Tylenol to depress the Sinus Headache pain, but it wasn't really working. I decided that I needed to go a step further and possibly find some Decongestion. To find the best, I call my mom - she doesn't know, but she gave me the best idea to ask the pharmacist. He saved me $9. He gave me a $3 generic Nasal Decongestant (instead of the $12 Mucinex that I had been looking at). He warned me that Pseudoephedrine is a stimulant and could cause trouble sleeping; especially to those who are highly sensitive to medication like me. If I took it at 7 or 8, he told me I should be fine.

So I took it when I got home at 8, and then about 45 minutes later I was caught on my bed snoozing by Shelby. 15 minutes later I was out. I woke up to much less sinus pressure. I was in heaven.

I don't know what the Pharmacist was saying though - trouble getting to sleep!

2 comments:

ashley said...

L2 Google moar, n00b.

SunLover said...

what is that supposed to mean ashley? Come on explain yourself.

Love the Yamagata.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones