09 August 2010

Overzealous Excitement

During my most recent CostCo experience,
I came across a sight that I found hilariously ridiculous.

They are prepared for the next 3 major holidays.
Lt to Rt: Christmas, Thanksgiving, Halloween.

Sure, I am super excited for Halloween, THANKSGIVING and CHRISTMAS. I mean it was back in 2007 that I got to experience an American Thanksgiving and Christmas. It's been too long. Thanksgiving is not the same anywhere else in the world. I can hardly wait for the turkey, the stuffing, the olives, the sparkling drinks, the cranberries, the mashed potatoes and gravy, the Grateful feelings. And Christmas, in a Non-Christian society, it just isn't the same either. Whenever I catch myself thinking about what the future holds, my heart starts beating wildly and I get almost giddy. I have at least voiced this excitement to 3 people. I am downright excited for it all. The food, the Holiday cheer that can be seen everywhere, even College Football. The wassail, the hot chocolate, the cinnamon sticks filling rooms with Holiday smell, gift-giving, wrapping paper, Peppermint CandyCanes!, Christmas carols playing on the Radio, Christmas trees, lights, and the list goes on. I am stoked. And can hardly wait!

But CostCo - aren't we going to the extreme? I mean it's not even September!

No comments:

Love the Yamagata.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones