12 January 2008

the Twist

Last night I was a social queen.  I went to Cafe Sabor with some friends for dinner where I officially stuffed myself silly.  Then I headed to an Institute Activity.  The activity was a dance but soon turned into a mosh-pit like assembly.  It was loud and chaotic.  Young adults let down all their walls and acted as if they were still in Kindergarten.  It was highly amusing to observe.  Jumping up and down is not good to do while you are stuffed to the brim with cheese, beef, salsa and chips.  But I was there.  Then they started playing "the Twist," which listening to without doing the twist is an absolute impossibility.   After the Institute/Most Pit activity, my friends and I went and saw "P.S.  I love you"  (which was okay, but not worth paying to see it again.  I did cry, and did enjoy watching Gerard Butler throughout the movie, but not worth two more hours of my time.) 

This morning I woke up, got out of bed, and felt like I had done excessive weight exercises last night (Darn "Twist").   I am still exhausted.  I was planning on going to a basketball game tonight, but opted out of it due to the fact that all I want to do is close my eyes and go to bed.  We'll see if my friends listen to or ignore my request of gracefully forgetting to pick me up.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like it is possible to have fun up there. Who would ever have guessed that?

Anonymous said...

Dude, I went to Cafe Sabor once. Also, who is Randy? Also also, it is possible to listen to that song without dancing.

SunLover said...

It is not possible to listen to that song without dancing! You know that you twist when you hear that song, Ashley! Don't lie.

Anonymous said...

Au contrare. I just downloaded the song, and was able to sit through it FIVE TIMES without twisting. Then I turned it off and went back to reading my book on behavioral analysis. IT IS possible. You are just weak... :)

Anonymous said...

http://www.seeqpod.com/music/?plid=f2d427d208

Love the Yamagata.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones