08 May 2008

Crazy Life

Well the last 7 days have been ... interesting.

I have to admit that I have become addicted to two Michael Buble songs: Everything, and Call Me Irresponsible.  They're just fun!  

I have worked for a grand total of 32 hours so far this week. By tomorrow at 4 pm that total will be 40 hours.  

I witnessed my little sister, Laura, tap and hip hop. Didn't realize what she could do. Talented is too small a word to use to start describing her.

My little sisters and I had a head banging, dancing, make-up doing, crazy party in Shelby's room. It was here that Shelby and I watched Laura's dancing talent up close and personal. She's amazing. So full of energy, charisma and personality. 
And for a limited time, the music movie we made.

I just realized that I completely ignored my Visit Teaching Supervising responsibilities. My mind has completely left Logan. I was mass released almost two weeks ago so I don't feel that bad. ;)

My little sister is now 17 and is still a doll!  She wants to wear suspenders one day soon, and I know she'll look drop dead gorgeous while doing so.

I went to the library and rented 7 (i think) DVDs. Most of which are old movies that I had never even heard of. But so far, my random, high on boredom choices haven't turned out to be that bad. How could you get wrong with Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, and Bing Crosby singing all together? And Shirley Temple is always exciting to watch.

Zeus, my massive Maine Coon cat, has found a new best friend in one of my greatest friends, Maria.


Too bad Ashley.  You should have come home. I doubt Zeus will remember you after such a great night of cuddling.

I sleep on an air mattress on the top bunk of a bunk bed. I share a room with my 14 year old sister which is especially interesting when she is high off Rubber Cement. 

I am crazily proud of my grades for the Winter semester. My BYU application is getting done. All I have to do now is get my Ecclesiastical Endorsement. 

I received a letter from my Mission President which boosted my excitement for the now nearer next adventure of my life. I was totally disappointed by "Made of Honor". Twice now, kindergartners have asked if I am a boy or a girl. I have been told I have orange hair. I have bruised my rear by my friends massive Suburban.

I have dyed my hair to a chocolate brown color that reminds me of a Tootsie Roll. My hair still has a red tint to it, but it is now darker and browner.  

I have officially realized I have a lot of stuff to do in three months. 

I have taken upon myself a massive job at work with next year's registration. No matter how big of a project it is, it will keep me busy.

Tomorrow will be a blast! I get to spend the whole day babysitting Junior High students in math classes. Happiness!

Well as one can tell my life has been crazy, but totally awesome!  

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Your sister is amazing!!! Does she give lessons?

SunLover said...

She is pretty amazing, isn't she?

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHA! I laughed so hard tears came to my eyes. I am sure that it would not have been as funny had I actually been there to observe it...

Zeus loves me.

Tiffany said...

I love it!!! It amazes me how much Shelby and Laura have grown up!!!! The music video is awesome - now I want to see a hip hop one!

Welcome home!

Taunalee said...

Ummm...so, youcan pretty much tell Laura that I think she is amazing!

Taunalee said...

Ummm...so, youcan pretty much tell Laura that I think she is amazing!

Taunalee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Love the Yamagata.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones