08 June 2008

Benadryl

It's been tested: marked drowsiness may occur with the use of Benadryl!

I slept most of the day today because of taking one Benadryl tablet. Not expecting to get very tired from one tablet, because I usually don't get drowsy with two. So most of the day I was zonked out. It's nine o'clock and I am eagerly waiting to get back into bed.  

But today was the last day for me to sleep in. My friend and I are going to the gym at 6:00 a.m. This is good for multiple reasons. One, I will get into the habit of waking up again. Two, going to the gym will hopefully build up my stamina. Three, I'll feel better. 

I still have a load to do before I leave in July. For instance, I still need to get my typhoid shot. But I am getting it on Friday the 13th. I also need to find a couple more shirts, a pair of shoes, a coat (but I think I have that covered), and some random essentials. I'm tired of shopping. This is a good thing, because for the next 18 months I wont have to really shop!  (Oh, I also need to finish applying to college and get that settled out!)

I bought a new scripture bag which is less bulky. BUT, there isn't a place for me to put my pencil and pen! Goodness gracious, what am I going to do!!

Random fact: I just watched Hook for the first time in ages. It was very entertaining. It was like watching it for the first time because I don't think I caught anything from it when it was littler. It was very interesting!  

I also bought a portable CD player. Archaic, I know! There weren't that many options for me to choose from. But it will do its job nicely.

Yesterday I took my little little sister to a parking lot and let her try to drive my car. It was definitely an experience. My car probably aged a good ten years. ;) It's really weird to think that when I get back from Albania, she'll be driving and probably have her license. Weird!

But life is great! I still need to watch all of Star Wars, and the Lord of the Rings again. Seeing Prince Caspian again would be great but not really needed. I also need to go to the zoo and see the pretty animals.

But all will happen!!!

1 comment:

Laura B. said...

Hey!!! i was not that bad of a driver...
considering my age..and experience. i was amazing! while the brakes might have been too....sharp and the starting of the car..unstable. i did pretty good. i did some good turns (who cares if the were wide or too sharp )i am going to be an amazing driver in....18 months. ;)

Love the Yamagata.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones