16 September 2010

BYU vs Florida St

Last week, BYU was eaten alive by Airforce. It was the 11th of September so sure, Coach Mendenhall probably told the players to lose so that we could all attribute Airforce's win to an outflow of intense patriotic zeal.

But that was Last week.

It aint no September 11th anymore.

This week we play Florida State.

However, BYU's loss at Airforce broke down my faith a bit, but I have repented. I decided that I needed to show my school pride. Maybe, if I plastered myself with paraphernalia my pride and support would give them an extra push of enthusiasm and would win with flying colors. I mean they're going against Florida St. They are going to need all the help they can get.

So, Bring on the T-shirt and Cap!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

This post is one of the many reasons why I like you :) I never even thought of the whole Sept 11 thing - duh (probably because my 8 year old was being baptized)

Go Cougars!!

Kathy said...

Cute outfit! I love the school pride. Why isn't Shelby in the picture too?! :)

DanaAnne said...

You own BYU apparel...hmm it is a good thing I love you so, or this might be a problem ha ha!

Love the Yamagata.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones