07 April 2010

Top Ten Reasons Why I Simply Can't WAIT for...

SUMMER!

1
heat
2
the sun
3
wearing shorts and sandals to class
4
movies such as:
Letters to Juliet May 7th
Iron Man 2 May 7th
Robin Hood May 14th
Prince of Persia May 28th
Karate Kid June 11th
the Last Airbender July 2nd
the Sorcerer's Apprentice July 26th
(i mean seriously - it is as I was telling my friend - great summer movies waited for me to return to come out and grace us with their awesomeness.)
5
the opportunity to swim
6
the promise of excitement and adventure
7
school
8
meeting new people
9
heat
(did i say that one already?)
10
happiness
I mean with extra UV rays dazzling us

Happiness will be unescapable.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Amen to dreams of Summer!! With that movie list you are either going to need a rich boyfriend or a good paying job! Looks like some good movies coming out! And HEAT...YES!! Awww to feel warm again! I can hardly wait!

Kathy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Love the Yamagata.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones