18 January 2010



Well the transfers began with "Unadulterated Loathing", but then something happened and the parting was HARD!

I truly do believe that people come into our lives for a reason. the last 3 months of my life taught me this. Sure the last 18 months taught me this lesson, but the last 3 months were incredibly accented with this knowledge. I left 1/3 Branches thinking that was it, i had met everyone that I would affect and that would affect me - but then, one by one, beginning with my insanely amazing companion - they touched me like a handprint on my heart! and I'll never be the same.

Motra Bentli this is all for you! --- Yes, dedication has occured. Paçi fat goca!

3 comments:

Shelby Boyer said...

for cutes.

Mom said...

I love this!!

Scott and Jess said...

oh i just bawled my guts out!!! i love her. come home!! hahaha

Love the Yamagata.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones